We seek applications from experienced Drone Engineers for a fantastic drone development opportunity, Successful candidates will be able to work well in a small team and have hands-on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Can develop technologies from concept, specification through to implementation
- Experience with static drones
- Ability to provide drone solutions for specific requirements
- Path planning, localization, and control algorithms for aerial robots.
- Drive the development of path planning, localization and control algorithms for fixed-wing and multi-rotor UAVs.
- Actively participate in all stages of design, implementation, testing and product release.
- Work closely with multiple teams and keep up to date on the fast-moving robotics technology landscape.
- Background in robotics, computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning, and autonomous systems.
- Self-motivated individual with little guidance and with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired.
Drone/UAV, C, C++, Python, Embedded System
Required Experience and Qualifications
Nice to have:
- Entry-level 0 to 2 Years of experience
- Working knowledge of ROS, OpenCV, Gazebo
- Experience with UAV’s
- Experience running algorithms on hardware for real-world scenarios
- Could be Young, dynamic Engineers that have won drone-related development competitions
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month