The Internet of things is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
- Course Duration 12 Hours
- No. Sessions 12 nos
- Prerequisite Basic Computer Skills, Basic electronics knowledge
- Age Group 12 Years onwards
What you will learn:
- Learn how to independently Design, Code and Build IoT solutions.
- Learn to work with Micro controllers, Sensors, Actuators, Wireless Modules and more
- Learn to code using Arduino IDE from basics
- Learn how to establish wireless communication among any devices.
- Learn how to connect with cloud IoT Platforms, Persist Data, Program Triggers and more
Certificate : E Certificate
Requirements : PC with Windows/Mac/Linux O.S.
Course Fees :
Batch Training : Rs. 5,050/-
1 to 1 Training : Rs. 9,200/-